Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Some Leehive Progress Thanks to MyHeritage


I'm excited about progress with my Leehive line thanks to the Record Matches resource at MyHeritage. As many readers know, the Leehives are not an easy research area for me which is odd since the surname is so unusual.

Well I've been meaning to set aside time to do some personal research and yesterday I decided to "take a break" and just poke around.  I love how the matches are displayed at MyHeritage and I can review the record and decide whether or not to add it to my tree.  As you can see above, I've been able to confirm the maiden name for Michael Leehive's wife via NewspaperArchive.  So is this worthy of a shout out?  Well, for me it is since collateral research has been important to overcoming research obstacles in the Leehive line - every little bit helps!

Now I have lots of matches to get back to . . . If you have time this weekend, check out the Record Matches and other tools at MyHeritage here.



© 2013, copyright Thomas MacEntee

No comments: